Sunday, September 8, 2013

Operation Write Home VCMP Card #6


Hello!  It's Sunday, Sept. 8th and the last day to post cards to Operation Write Homes' Labor Day
Virtual Card Making Party.  I have one more card to add.  Challenge #6 to make Children's Cards using a tick tack toe of choices.  Even though I only made 6 out of the 10 cards, I had a blast creating cards.  I think I'm going to make the other 4 cards and just not link them.  If you want to find great inpiration, tutorials, and a plethora of ideas, click on the above link and look at the Card Making Party entries.
Now here's the card: 

The tick-tack-toe chart.


I used the very right column : Using Punches or Dies, Things with Wheels, and Kid-Friendly Embellishments

This is what I came up with:



I used the Boys will be Boys Cricut Cartridge for the die cut, The race card has wheels, and the kid friendly embelishment is the happy birthday banner.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this birthday race car is so cute! I love the fun papers and bright colors.

    Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge. I'm so glad that you were able to add this adorable kiddie card to your VCMP creations. This little race car is sure to bring a HUGE smile to a little boy's face!

    ReplyDelete