Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tri-Fold Card

On this week's  Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog their Thursday Tutorial was on creating a tri-fold card with your cricut.  It was quite interesting and inspiring!  So inspiring, I decided to try one myself.  Sheila does a great job getting it started on the Gypsy and I created mine in the Cricut Craft Room.

 Here's my card.








I used the following cricut cartridges:

George and Basics
Birthday Cakes
Creative Memories - Divine Wedding


I'm going to enter this into the Exploring Cricut Challenge.  The challenge was to use 2 different cuts and blue paper.  

Thanks for looking.
Diane

6 comments:

  1. Great job on the tri-fold card-absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tri-fold design! It's a perfect card for a child's birthday. TFS : ) Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!! Love the surprise in the box. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Cricut Choice' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Glad you liked the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trifold cards are so much fun!!! you did a great job Diane! TFS with us at Exploring Cricut!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete