Tuesday, February 25, 2014

OWH Chalenge #213

Hello!  This week's Operation Write Home Challenge #212 was a Clean and Simple card that used up your scraps.  Well, I'm so far behind on cutting up my scraps, I used two 6 x 6 Design papers from My Mind's Eye and some scraps I had to make 24 amazing cards.

Here's the sketch:

213

And these are some of the cards I made with them:






I had so much fun making these cards!  The sentiments were cut from a Cricut Solutions Cartridge- Stamping.  The hearts were from my stash.  And the flowers were stamped and colored with watercolor pencils.  One day I'll try copics... maybe when I win the lottery and can afford them and take a class too!

God Bless and have a great week!

Diane 

1 comment:

  1. These are all such great cards, and I love those colorful, shaped hearts too!

    ReplyDelete