Monday, January 21, 2013

Bazzill Basics Card Swap

Today is my Birthday!! So nice to have the kids home to play with me and to share my day with MLK!  Over the weekend, I made these cards for Bazzill Basics Valentine Card Swap!  I made two sets, This was the first set of cards I made:


The paper is from Bazzill's Red Devil 6 x 6 stack.  The cut is from Cricut's A Child's Year, and the embossing is Cuttlebug's Demask set.  The stamp is a dollar store acrylic.

The second set of cards I made are based on a sketch from Operation Write Home:



Cutting the paper evenly was the biggest challenge.  I think the blade is going on my cutter!  The heart is from Cricut,s A Child's Year, and the words are from Cricut's stamping cartridge.  

I wonder what I will get from others!
Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment