Tuesday, March 4, 2014

FCCC #200 Pick a Holiday

Hello!

The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #200 is to pick your own Holiday.  For my card I used Spring Holiday Cards.  This card cut is meant to be used with St. Patrick's Day.  I love how versatile these cards are.  I made a classic green and yellow card for my mother a few years ago.  Today I was in a colorful mood and this super cute Glittery Tie Die paper from Michael's was on my mind.

Here's my card...
















The rest of the papers are from my stash.

It's cute and simple, but sometimes simple is better.

Thanks for looking.

God Bless,

Diane

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of using a rainbow for St. Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful. Love the rainbow and the google eyes. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable card. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very cheery, what a cute idea! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete