Sunday, March 9, 2014

OWH Challenge #215

Hello!  Today's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #215 came together quite nicely.

Here is the Sketch:

215

And here is my card:


I tried a stamp today, which is odd since I'm a Cricut gal, but I used February's Peachy Keen stamp of the month set to make this cute mailbox.  I don't have any markers, so I used watercolor pencils and blended them with a little water.  I'm thinking of getting some Spectrum Noir markers because I'm not sure how serious I am in coloring.  And Copics are way too expensive.

I'm off to see what everyone else has made for the challenge,

Take care and God Bless,

Diane

9 comments:

  1. Oh my what a cute card. That little mailbox and sentiment are precious. Your color choices are great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is by far the cutest mail box I've ever seen. Love that expression. Your whole card is super sweet and has the perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing. I wish you a fun week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mailbox also! I don't do much coloring, but when I do, I prefer the watercolor pencils, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job coloring with the watercolor pencils! Thank you for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable with that cute face on the mailbox! You did a great job coloring without markers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great to hear you used water color pencils on the adorable mail box, I never think to use mine. Someone is going to love this sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mailbox is adorable and your coloring is great! What a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! Perfect for OWH! Tfs!

    ReplyDelete