Saturday, March 8, 2014

My New Favorite

A New/Old Favorite

I finally bought the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge!!!  I know it's been around for a while, and may seem like old news to you, but it's new to me  and has become my new favorite cartridge.  I coupled it with Peachy Keen stamps to create this cute card.
















I CASEd the card from one I saw on Pinterest.  The ice cream sundae came from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge.  The faces are from Peachy Keen everyday faces stamps.

Thanks for looking!

God Bless,

Diane

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute !!!! I love the ice cream and those faces are adorable !!! I have been debating on this cartridge , this project is really convincing me that it is a must have !!! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!!

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute card Diane! I love this cart too, I love all my carts. lol Your papers are fabulous and I love your doodles. Those PK faces on the ice cream scoops are just too cute. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! I LOVE Birthday Bash!!! Your faces are adorable! Great layout too! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally adorable!!! Love the faces on the ice cream! Thank you so very much for doing our 'Favorite Cricut Cartridge' challenge at BBTB2!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute birthday card! I love all of your doodling and the cute faces. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete